What is Parquet Laminate Flooring?
Parquet laminate flooring is a type of flooring that mimics the look of traditional hardwood parquet floors. It is a popular choice for homeowners who desire the warmth and beauty of hardwood flooring without the high cost and maintenance that comes with it. Parquet laminate flooring is a durable, affordable, and low-maintenance option that is perfect for any home.
Parquet laminate flooring comprises several layers of materials that are fused using high pressure and heat. The top layer of the flooring is a high-resolution image of hardwood printed onto a melamine resin layer. This layer is then covered with a transparent wear layer that is made of aluminum oxide. The wear layer protects against scratches, stains, and moisture. The core layer of the flooring is made of high-density fiberboard, which gives the flooring its strength and stability.
Why should you go for it?
- One of the main benefits of parquet laminate flooring is its durability. It is much more resistant to scratches, dents, and stains than traditional hardwood flooring. The wear layer on top of the flooring provides extra protection against damage from foot traffic, pets, and furniture. Additionally, parquet laminate flooring is more moisture-resistant than traditional hardwood flooring, making it a great choice for home areas prone to spills, such as the kitchen or bathroom.
- Another benefit of parquet laminate flooring is its affordability. Compared to traditional hardwood flooring, parquet laminate flooring is significantly less expensive. This is because the materials used to make the flooring are less expensive, and the manufacturing process is less labor-intensive. Additionally, parquet laminate flooring is so durable that it is less likely to need repairs or replacements, saving homeowners money in the long run.
- Parquet laminate flooring is also low-maintenance. Unlike traditional hardwood flooring, which requires regular refinishing and polishing, parquet laminate flooring can be easily cleaned with a damp mop or vacuum. Additionally, because the flooring is so durable, it is less likely to develop scratches or stains, which means less time and money spent on maintenance.
- One of the key features of parquet laminate flooring is its versatility. It comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing homeowners to choose the flooring that matches their personal style and decor. Some popular patterns include herringbone, chevron, and basketweave. Additionally, parquet laminate flooring can be installed in a variety of ways, including as a floating floor, which means that it does not need to be glued or nailed down. This makes installation quick and easy and lets homeowners enjoy their new flooring immediately.
Things to consider before choosing Parquet Laminate Flooring –
- When selecting parquet laminate flooring, there are a few things to remember. First, choosing high-quality flooring that a reputable manufacturer makes is important. This will ensure the flooring is durable, long-lasting, and easy to maintain.
- Additionally, choosing flooring that is the right thickness for your needs is important. Thicker flooring will provide more stability and sound insulation, while thinner flooring will be more affordable and easier to install.
Choose Inner Space Today –
At Inner Space, we provide parquet laminate flooring, a durable, affordable, and low-maintenance option that is perfect for any home. With its wide range of colors and patterns, versatility, and ease of installation, it is a popular choice among homeowners who want the look of traditional hardwood flooring without the high cost and maintenance. When selecting parquet laminate flooring, choosing high-quality flooring with the right thickness is important for your needs. With proper care and maintenance, parquet laminate flooring can last for many years and provide a beautiful and functional flooring solution for your home.